[bct] Sound Professionals SP-BMC3 Microphone

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 12:10:55 -0700

Hi all,
I ordered this stereo mike set from Minidisco.com.  It's listed as a standard
binaural mic, but judging from the descriptions, it's two mics on a Y-connector,
with an alligator clip attached to each mic. I paid about $65 for it. I suspect
these mics could be used either attached to clothing or in a similar way
to what Debee Norling mentions in one of her podcasts, so they could be
binaural without having to be put in your ears. I'll let you know more when the
set
arrives.
Mary