[bct] Re: Sound Forge hints

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 08:50:00 -0500

Hi all, suggestion that really helps people who get hundreds of messages
each day.  Please do not have the subject be about sound forge and the
message be about gold wave.  That way, people have to open the message
read it and discover that it is not at all what the subject says it is
about.  And for those who don't think this is a bother, I hope you never
have to sort through 500 messages per day plus working mostly full time
on other things.  I mean no offense, but it is one of the things that
may mean I have to leave the list.  This message sounds like I am angry
when I read it back.  I'm not, just trying to help us organize busy
lives.  By the way, I intentionally left the subject as it was, but feel
free to change subjects if you want to talk about something else.

Neal