[bct] Re: Sound Forge hints

  • From: Steve Matzura <number6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 06:49:42 -0400

On Wed, 31 May 2006 20:01:56 -0400, you wrote:

>Hi, all. I realize that this is a slightly different topic, but is more or
>less relevant. I downloaded the goldwave scripts described in Rick's
>goldwave tutorial, and have copied them to my JFW directory. However, the
>scripts do not load when I run goldwave; insert Q informs me that the
>default settings are loaded. I've checked several times, and the scripts
>seem to be properly named. Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?

They may be properly named but not properly located.  The best thing
to do when installing new scripts is to go to the Programs | JAWS menu
and find the option that opens Windows Explorer in the directory where
personally added scripts go, then paste them in there.

The other problem might be that they need to be compiled.  Since
that's very off-topic, write me off-list if you need some help with
that aspect of this.