[bct] Re: Sound Forge help. I changed the subject line

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 12:37:55 -0600

Lynnette, you can take the scripts for a ride without at first paying
for them.  When you want to buy them, he will give you a file to add to
JAWS and there you go.  I will tell you that they work better with JAWS
6 than they do with 7.  If you press Insert plus H when you have sound
forge open, his key strokes should be listed so you can read them with
the arrow keys.  You can also virtualize the current JAWS window with
Insert plus Control plus W and then copy and paste this help file where
ever you want it.  He doesn't do as good a job at adding a readme file
like he used to, but I have one that talks about some of the things the
scripts do if you want it.

Neal