[bct] Re: Sound Forge Inserting Files into a Recording

  • From: "Lynnette" <lynnette_tatum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 14:17:23 -0500

Thank you, Mary.
Will try it.
Lynnette
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  To: bct
  Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 9:51 AM
  Subject: [bct] Sound Forge Inserting Files into a Recording

  Hi all,

  I checked the book on sound editors from National Braille Press; admittedly
it's five years old, but it at least told me that Sound Forge follows most
Windows keyboard conventions. I know that in Studio Recorder, control plus I is
used to insert a file into a recording when the sound is stopped and the cursor
is positioned at the point where you want the file to be inserted. In Recall
Pro, recording is alt plus R, and insert is alt plus shift plus R. So maybe one
of these combinations might work with Sound Forge. It's worth a try.

  There are set files and Jaws script files for Sound Forge; you might check
with Brian Hartgen regarding set files; Jim Snowbarger has written Jaws script
files for Sound Forge that you can try and choose whether or not to purchase; I
noticed them when I bought his scripts for Easy CD Creator. His site is
http://www.snowmanradio.com. Not sure of Brian Hartgen's site but he's the one
who wrote the Window Eyes set files. His site used to be http://www.hartgen.org.

  I hope some of this helps.

  Mary