[bct] Re: Sound Forge 8 manuals on my ftp site. Read message

  • From: "Debee Norling" <debee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 14:11:10 -0800

I too listen to manuals in bed. There's some research that indicates people
clearly remember the last thing heard or read when falling to sleep, and for
me it is certainly true.

So if I am struggling with a new concept or learning a new device or
software program, I always read the documentation as I drift off. Next day I
need to rewind to where I last remembered, but after repeating that several
nights, I usually retain more of what I read than at any other time of day.

--Debee