[bct] Re: Sound Forge 8 manuals on my ftp site. Read message

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 12:50:43 -0600

Daveed, no, this number is for Sony Pictures Digital.  They purchased
Sound Forge from Sonic Foundry and although there may be a few people
who still work out of the Madison office, I don't know any of the people
who are still there.  With all the who purchases what and who supports
what, it's hard to know if you are talking to someone just down the
street, or if they are in California.  Fortunately, Sony Pictures
Digital seems not to be outsourcing as much as some other companies.
Sony, in general, however, well, that's another story, but then,
Sony is a Japanese company anyway.

Neal

used to work