[bct] Re: Sound Forge

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 09:30:37 -0600

Pam, the scripts can be gotten at
http://snowmanradio.com/
There is a link called something like JFW scripts.  You can find them
there.  I don't know how much he is charging lately in that once you
have them they are yours and I have owned mine for a long time, but Jim
will certainly tell you.  Perhaps someone on the list knows about
Window-eyes set files.  I'm trying to find out that myself.  As for why
you are prompted to go to the internet when you launch sound forge, I
can only guess.  My guess is that they want you to register the product
which you have to do within 30 days even if you own it.  If it is for
any other reason, then we need to explore.  What message do you get when
you launch the application?

Neal