[bct] Re: Sound Devices 700

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 13:13:19 -0600

Dan, OK, so you don't want to know about how to remove the battery.  I
was going to tell you, but you evidently don't need to know. <smile>
Just wait until you have an extra battery.  By the way, the batteries
come in three different sizes and each is a bit thicker than the next
one.  I don't remember what the largest one gives you but I think it's
something like 10 hours even using phantom and a lot more hours if you
are not using phantom power.