[bct] Re: Sound Blaster or Turtle Beach

  • From: "Bill Belew" <bill@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 12:12:45 -0800

Dan, can you explain the difference between the trs balanced adapters and
what you refer to as normal quarter inch adapters?  Thanks!


-----Original Message-----
From: blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of The Scarlet Wombat
Sent: Sunday, March 05, 2006 12:01 PM
To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bct] Re: Sound Blaster or Turtle Beach

The Audiophile 192 uses standard TRS quarter inch jacks.  A normal quarter 
inch phone plug won't work properly because they are balanced input and 
outputs.  I chose the 96 because I do not need balanced i/o for the 
computer as I will use the digital connectors to hook my SD 722 to the


No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 268.1.2/274 - Release Date: 3/3/2006

Other related posts: