[bct] Re: Sound Blaster or Turtle Beach

  • From: "Bill Belew" <bill@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 09:26:12 -0800

Neal, the guy at Core Sound told me that the Audiophile 192 (not sure that's
the full name) is kind of the next step up.  He said that the 24-96 has rca
jacks and the 192 has quarter inch connectors.  I'm not completely sure
those connectors will work for me, so that's why I'm glad to have the chance
to test it out first.  If not, I will order the 24-96.

Bill