[bct] Re: Sound Blaster or Turtle Beach

  • From: "Bill Belew" <bill@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 21:49:41 -0800

Hi Don,

I'm going to be trying out a M-Audio
Audiophile 192 on Monday or Tuesday.  You can get the Audiophile 24-96 for
$95.

I've never used the Turtle Beach cards, but years ago I often heard that
they were better than Sound Blaster.  I'm lucky because the brother of a
friend of mine only wants $50 or my Sound Blaster Audigy in exchange for the
M-Audio card and, I get to try it for a while before I decide if I like it.

Bill