[bct] Re: Sony mz-rh910, was Re: Re: binaural mics

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 15:11:29 -0600

Ah, but, you're overlooking the obvious superiority of high MD verses
standard MD.  The new machine will play Standard MD's.  What sold me on high
MD is the substantial increase in time one gets per disc.  Not to mention
which, the sound is much cleaner and the stereo separation very much more
pure and it doesn't have those nasty separation artifacts found with the
MZ-N707 I used to use.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Ray