[bct] Sony ds70p microphone or cs90 microphone?

  • From: "Jay Pellis" <jalucard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 14:45:34 -0500

Hi everyone-
I have definitely decided on getting the olympus ws-320 as my recorder
for doing audio reviews, recording classes, music or hopefully just
about anything.  I also thought it would be nice to have an external
microphone to help with class recordings or other things as well.  In
looking on amazon, i found the ds70p which i also heard marries review
of on bct and it looks quite good.  it's also only $35 on amazon as well
in the used section and around $20 on ebay.  Now i was also looking at
the cs90 microphone and that one seems even better but it is a little
more expensive.  It also runs on a battery, why is that and can it
easily be replaced?  Also, if i get one of these mics, would i need the
sound professionals bineral in ear mics as well?  I was looking at those
too.  I'm not really sure what to get since this is all new to me.
Thanks and regards
Jay