[bct] Re: Sony MZB100 review

  • From: <theroost1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 11:52:52 -0800

The MZB100 makes great recordings.  Its speaker is small which limits
playback fquality, of course, and there are four one-button easily
accessible E Q settings, the first of which is thin sounding.  The
second is flat and sounds great.  The third and fourth position add base
boost.  I just keep my unit in the flat position, though it is easy to
move around in these settings.  These settings don't affect the fine
recording quality of the unit.

BTW, I also have a Net 1 Minidisc which allows quick transfer of albums
to the unit from the computer.  Simple Burner, the program that
accomplishes this is very scriptable with Jaws.  In Simple Burner it is
a snap to delete tracks made on a minidisk or the whole disk can be
erased.

Edward Alonzo's podcast was helpful, and I'll look forward very much to
Don Ball's submission.

Rob Fairclough

Judy wrote:
. unless I have the model number wrong, he uses it on air. I'll ask him
and
get back to the list.

Judy