[bct] Re: Sony MZB100 review

  • From: Krister Ekstrom <krister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 15:46:13 +0100

Hi Judy,
Is your friend actually using it for interviews that goes on air? The reason i ask is that i once heard the sound this unit produces and i found it to be very thin and schreeky. I do hope i'm wrong, because it would indeed be a cool unit to have if the sound quality was good.

/Krister

Judy W wrote:
I have a friend who has this unit and uses in his work for the BBC but it
was my impression that it isn't being sold at this time. I could be very
wrong.

Judy