[bct] Re: Sony MZB100 review

  • From: "Don Ball" <dball10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 09:29:40 -0500

oh yes it can record in stereo from either the two built in mics or from an
external microphone. on the fly you can do the following. Track insertion
and deletion, precise audio editing, and set the recording mode or length of
recording time up to 5 hours and 20 minutes. , You can also advance through
a  recording either track by track, minute by minute, or with a scan search.
You can get up to 5 hours and 20 minutes of recording time and the list goes
on. I know you can get the machine from irti.net, Sales - 800-322-4784
minidisco.com 1-877-6376268
or from etronics.com.
   I love this machine.