[bct] Re: Sony MZB100 review

  • From: "Debee Norling" <debee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 16:03:08 -0800

Doesn't IRTI still sell this unit?

I remember I was considering buying one a few years ago, and Jeff Sampco,
who was sales/support for IRTI sent me a wonderful document file that
described how a blind person could use it. This was the basis for his
scripted tape that he included with the models IRTI sold, adding extra

I made Jeff a promise I wouldn't pass his file around, and I have not. I
also promised him I wouldn't buy it elsewhere because I already had his
value added file for free. I kept that promise too, but it was so expensive
$349 I believe, that I haven't actually bought one from anywhere.