[bct] Re: Sony MZB100 review

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 16:37:36 -0600

I see that Ebay has three demo models available for $249 each. Is that
a good deal for that recorder? I don't know anything about minidisk
recorders. Are minidisks readily available, and can you record on them
only once, or are they rewritable?  Is it easy to transfer recordings
from the Sony MZB100  to the computer? I'm about to listen to the
first podcast on it which will probably answer some of these
questions, and Don, I'll be looking forward to yours also.

Pam