[bct] Re: Sony MZB100 review

  • From: <theroost1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 12:54:10 -0800

No, he didn't script Sonic Stage.  He did script Open Mg Jukebox along
with Simple Burner.  I don't know whether the HD Md recorders interact
with these programs which are a couple of years old now.  I hope that at
least the Simple Burner program still does.  I will let you know whether
I can share his scripts as soon as I can discuss it with him.

Rob Fairclough

Jenny wrote:
Forgot to ask this.  Did he script sonic stage also?

Jenny