[bct] Re: Sony MZB100 review

  • From: <theroost1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 12:19:07 -0800

Hi Jenny,

The scripting for Simple Burner was done for me by my wizz scripting
nephew.  I would have to ask whether I could share his scripts with
others.  If he allows that, I would be happy to do so.  The scripts
allow changing from lp2 to lp4, editing disks and tracks, getting time
info and most anything else that simple Burner allows.  My point was
that Simple Burner for Net MD's is scriptable.  Of course, such LP2 and
LP4 disks are playable on the MZB100.

Rob Fairclough

Genny wrote:
You said, MD simple burner is very scriptable with Jaws.  Have you
it?  I am not familiar with script writing, haven't taken that on.  If
have scripted it, would you be willing to share the scripts?