[bct] Re: Sonic Sonic Stage questions

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 19:39:38 -0800

No, you can get sonic stage from the net. i don't remember just where I got it now, but I googled it, thinking i probalby did not have the newest version and found it. even if i did find it from one of the posted messages of the sony forum i was able to reach the link without having joined the thing. It is completely free, probably because it doesn't work with anything besides minidisc players, and so sony figures you have wouldn't use it unless you had bought one.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>