[bct] Something strange

  • From: "Nick G" <Nick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 17:31:08 -0500

Hi folks.  I have returned!
For those of you who don't know (That's most of ya) I did something on
Thursday, February 9, 2006 on TBRN, The Beyond Radio Network.  If you go there,
you can download the show (Yes Kerri, I did upload it.)  I like to call this
thing "The Incrimination Parade."  How low did it go?  Well, Find out for
yourself, because it got really strange and weird near the end.
I know i'm setting myself up by promoting this thang for a lot of "Woe, that's
bad" comments, so you know what?  Let 'em Fly.

Please Note: This thing contains loads of extreme sarcasm because that is my
nature.  I am a New Yorker, after all.  It also contains words made up by those
at TBRN (Doob, Blart, Ert bang...)you get the idea.  To take something from
Derek Lane "If these words sound dumber than the most stupid person in the
universe, then either they are smarter than you give them credit for, or, you
have no sense of humor."
Okay, Disclaimer and promotion over.  Why did I do this!
Yours,
Nick