[bct] Something Of Interest To Music Lovers

  • From: "Djd" <daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 08:15:14 -0600

THis is something I posted to a few other lists I'm on. Figured since we have quite a few music lovers out here that some people on here might want to read this too.

As some of you who regularly listen to my show probably know, tomorrow on The Djd Invasion, I'm doing a live interview with a student at my school who ias gotten some air play on the ACB Radio cafe in the past. She's a visually impaired lady from Oklahoma, and on tomorrow's show, I'll be asking her various questions about life, her music, her cd, etc. We'll be taking questions from the live studio audience that will be there also.
If you would like to submit any potential questions for the interview, please send them along to
If you're not sure what to ask, just think about the fact that we are talking to a musician. Imagine you're doing the interview. What kinds of things would you want to know? If you don't have any questions you'd like to see asked, that's fine, but I figured I'd throw the idea on the table before tomorrow's show.
More info about the show time and all will be posted tomorrow.
So ask away, but send them to the email address above.
From Djd

If you're tired of hearing the same old songs on the radio, feel free to check out my internet radio show The Djd Invasion. I play anything from the rock and pop hits of the past, to the tunes of today, and songs from around the world. I can be heard on Sundays from 2 to 4 PM eastern at