[bct] Re: Somehow I was automatically unsubscribed.

  • From: "Frank Lizarde" <flizarde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 08:09:11 -0800

Yeah, go for it!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kevin Reves
  To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 6:59 AM
  Subject: [bct] Somehow I was automatically unsubscribed.

  Hey everyone. Last night, I posted a message to the list with the headers in
it to see if anyone could decode who this hacker might be. FOllowing that, I
was immediately unsubscribed from the list. Who does this hacker think he is. I
think it's time for a taste of his own medicine. If I find out who this guy is,
I will post his info on the no hold's barred radio network site and forums.
Also, I will post on the I G N forums as well. those guys are ruthless. They'll
screw up anyone's day. Anyway, just thought I'd throw that out there.