[bct] Some Really Cool Text Adventure Games

  • From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 16:11:29 -0600

I just recently discovered some new text adventure games from Malinche
Entertainment. You can download a free game from the site, or purchase
several downloadable games for $19.95 each. You can demo the games for 30
days. There are many free text-adventure games on the net, but these look
especially well-written. I have chosen to affiliate with the web site. If
you visit the site from the link provided on my web site, I will receive a
small commission on anything you purchase. It won't cost you extra to do it
that way. I just wanted to be totally honest with you. I also provide an
easy link to the Text-to-speech version of Windows Frotz 2002, the
interpreter needed to play the games. The interpreter doesn't currently work
well with Jaws 6.2 or 7.0, although it may work with Window Eyes or some
earlier version of Jaws. If you are interested, visit
And jump to the heading that reads "speech-friendly games." Thanks for
checking it out and at least placing some click-through statistics on my
affiliate account, even if you choose not to buy a game. I actually plan to
purchase a couple after I successfully complete the free one.