[bct] Re: Some Aim-related Questions

  • From: "Kerry Calderon" <kerry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 09:50:05 -0400

What i do is go to the person's name, and press the applacation  key, then
scrole down untill you get to lock buddy. once you are back in your buddy list?
you press alt s and go to the persons name and delete  them.

that should take care of things. take care.
Kerry Calderon
Trinidad West Indies
Skype babyboy_aka_kmc
Msn babybear11232_11@xxxxxxxxxxx