[bct] Re: Solving the JAWS crash word problem

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 20:43:53 -0700

Yes, I am running the beta too and I ended up deleting most of the messages
from yesterday and am going backwards instead of the way I usually do hoping
not to hit another one of those messages.  I have the Neospeach from K1000
but I have not figured out how to make Jaws work with them.  I am so
terrible that I get Narrator running and then can't figure out what to do
with him, have used him maybe once before today.  He is not a friendly guy
in my humble opinion.

Rose Combs