[bct] Re: Solving the JAWS crash word problem

  • From: "Djd" <daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 11:59:58 -0600

I'd like to say it was fixed in 7.1, but I've been running the 7.1 beta since Friday, and it still didn't fix the crash when all those emails came in

If you're tired of hearing the same old songs on the radio, feel free to check out my internet radio show The Djd Invasion. I play anything from the rock and pop hits of the past, to the tunes of today, and songs from around the world. I can be heard on Sundays from 2 to 4 PM eastern at