[bct] Re: Social work

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 21:24:19 -0500

Hi Buddy,
Just an interesting bit about those trekkers.  some months a representative
of C.TECH came to the Lighthouse International Store to give a demonstration
of the Trekker.  I'm not sure where you live, but I will say that no matter
how hard he tried, the thing just wouldn't work.  There was too much traffic
noise, and he couldn't get a good signal because of all the tall buildings.
I guess that means they don't work well in big cities.  Am I correct in my
assumption?

Maria
P.S.  By the way, I'm in New York City.