[bct] Re: Social work

  • From: Buddy Brannan <buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 20:29:19 -0500

I've never seen a Laser Cane, but I think I'd like to...although I think I wouldn't get much use of one. Give me a long Iowa or NFB fiberglass (not carbon fiber, please; I like that little bit of spring in the fiberglass), or even a Rainshine (heavy, good for outdoorsy things), or a dog guide (which I'm using currently), and I'm good. Of course, I wouldn't turn my nose up at a Trekker to go along with. Now if I could just get enough cash together to buy a Trekker, I'd be a very happy man. Yes indeedy.
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV | Work from home the Watkins way!
Email: buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx | Your phone and computer can really pay!
888-75-BUDDY (888-752-8339) | More info at http://www.tastybiz.com
AIM/Skype/Yahoo: kb5elv | Check out the extensive selection of
MSN: kb5elv@xxxxxxxxxxx | Watkins' essential products:
http://buddy.brannan.name | http://www.tastyshop.net