[bct] Re: Social work

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 00:39:13 -0500

Yep, that's what I figured.  I felt so bad for the rep.  He was all excited
over this terrific product and practically dragged Lynnette and I out of the
store without our coats in the middle of last winter to see a test run.
First we stood right in front of the Lighthouse and it didn't work for him
there.  then he said we should go to the corner where there might be more of
a chance cause there was more open space; no dice.  Lynne and I were
freezing so we called it quits, or he'd have had us standing there with him
trying to make it work today.