[bct] So, I hear things have been slow around here.

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 21:23:49 -0600

Well, Well, I think I'll continue my anniversary celebration for a few
more days until things calm down.  Pam, please send more scotch.  That
would be a good start.

Just to let you know, I will call Larry tomorrow and we will talk about
what might be the best way to continue here.  I have sent a message to
the JAWS beta list in an attempt to find out any new information about
what, if anything, is being done or can be done about this.  If I find
out any relevant information, I will certainly let people know.  In the
mean time, just be careful and possibly use other synthesizers for a
while.  Larry, I'll try to call you tomorrow morning.  If there is a
better time, please write me off list.

By the way, thanks to everyone who wished us a happy anniversary.  It
was in deed very happy and well celebrated.  Twenty Seven years with the
most wonderful woman I have ever had the pleasure to know.

So Pam, about that scotch.  Thanks for the first batch, but I'm running
low.

I'll be back tomorrow.

Neal Ewers
Ravenswood Productions