[bct] Re: Snow report

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 22:11:28 -0600

Wow, sure is good living in Minnesota where the last big snow we have had in
the past two months was 3 inches last week.  and, we just finished 40 plus days
of above average temperatures.  This is amazing, all my friends out on the east
coast are getting barried in snow, and we set up here in snow country with
everybody complaining that there isn't enough snow, and canceling winter events
for lack of cold weather for weeks at a time.