[bct] Re: Snow report

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 01:03:09 -0500

Hey Beth,
We just listened to the snow report after watching the Olympic opening
ceremonies and they say the snow is not going to start here till tomorrow
evening.  Then, between Saturday evening and Sunday morning it is supposed
to develop into a serious storm, dropping up to 12 inches or more.

That's the story for now and I'm sticking to it.  (giggle giggle)