[bct] Re: Skype-in

  • From: "Sean Randall" <sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 16:47:34 +0100

1, Don't they  pay local rates to call your skype in number?

If you want to call forward, you as the skype User take up the slack.
The call is charged to your Skype Out Balance, so if you forward to a UK Mobile, you'll end up paying the skype out rate for as long as the call lasts.
I assume the caller also pays as well,

Sean R.
Respect the masterpiece. It is true reverence to man. There is
no quality so great, none so much needed now. - Frank Lloyd Wright
Email: sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx