[bct] Re: Skype-in

  • From: "Sean Randall" <sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 16:21:51 +0100

By default, the keys are disabled.
When enabled, the default for answering a call is alt+page up, and hanging up is alt+pagedown.
I also put mute microphone on alt+home, because I use that a lot.

Sean R. ... On the plus side, death is one of the few things that can be done just as easily as lying down. - Woody Allen ... Email: sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx