[bct] Re: Skype-in

  • From: "CLG Productions" <cknc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 10:41:03 -0700

Has nothing to do with either of those as the call doesn't even get as far as to ring on my skype at all. I mean, visually I don't see skype pop up, nor here my ring tone or anything. The caller who dials my skype in number heres one or two at most rings then immediatly 1 burst of a busy signal, then the call is dropped. I didn't know if the options have to be set to have the number forward to my skype account, like a way to enable my skype in number or temporarily shut it off. I wrote support but I've been told, that they're not very good about responding.

Chris.