[bct] Re: Skype-in

  • From: "Sean Randall" <sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 15:36:49 +0100

In most situations, a skype in call is answered like any other call. you might want to chec:
.If your answer-call timeout is too low, this is in options somewhere if memory serves.
.you're pressing the answer key, not the reject key.

Hope it helps,

Sean R.
Too late for fruit, too soon for flowers. - Final words of
Walter De La Mare, writer, d. 1956
Email: sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx