[bct] Re: Skypecasts

  • From: "Jane Jordan (gmail)" <juanitatighan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 20:35:10 -0500

I just might--but I would have to get people willing to participate. It would certainly make doing round-table interviews easier

Jane

On May 25, 2006, at 8:31 PM, Djd wrote:

It would be perfect to see someone do a podcast on how to set up a Skype cast as well as how to join one.
*****
If you're looking for an internet radio show that plays a variety of different types of music, and is guaranteed to provide you with two hours of quality entertainment twice a week, then check out my internet radio show The Djd Invasion. It can be heard Sunday afternoons from 3 to 5 PM eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at
http://interactive.acbradio.org
and on Wednesday nights from 9 to 11 PM eastern at
http://www.jammin853.com
For more info about me and my shows, visit my web site at
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com
Check the show out, you won't be disappointed