[bct] Re: Skype question

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:34:03 -0500

Hi Mary,

You basically go to the item that is disabled then tab to the button to enable
it and then tab to the button that changes the hotkey for the item.  You are
right though the others are not really that important.  I did play with the
settings for them but didn't bother to save them.  Was only interested in the
answer and hang-up hotkeys too.