[bct] Re: Skype Conferencing

  • From: "Kai" <kaixiong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 20:55:50 -0800

Greetings Dana.

I've never actually used Skype to make PC-to-phone calls. I only use
Skype to call up other Skype users, or to create a multi-party
conference. Unlike phone conferences which depend on wattage and what
not, Skype conferences do not. This means everyone comes through pretty
clearly. It's free, it's fairly fast, and it works. I love Skype.

Kai