[bct] Re: Skype Conferencing

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 20:51:06 -0600

Hi Kai:
I first thought I would like it but canceled it after a few weeks. Lousy voice quality, slow voice mail, limited commands and the already mentioned delay are just a few of my reasons. Also, I have only one friend out of the country and I am not sure why I would need it inside America as I have unlimited free long distance on my land line with none of the above problems. I also don't like dealing in foreign currency.
Dana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kai" <kaixiong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>