[bct] Re: Skype Conferencing

  • From: "Kai" <kaixiong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 15:32:03 -0800

Greetings Dana.

Actually, assuming that everyone whose participating in the conference
is on a broadband connection, there really aren't any horrible delays.
There are occasional spurts of 5 to 10 second lag, but for the most part
it's usually 1 second, if any. It's a really amazing technology, and we
should use it to our advantage.

Kai