[bct] Re: Skype

  • From: Megan Kelly <mek55@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 13:01:03 -0500

Hi Maria,
I've just added you. My skype ID is Anglwings303 for anyone who'd like to add me.
Talk to you soon, Megan

At 11:09 AM 2/22/2006, you wrote:
Hi Megan,
I too am excited about using Skype. I just had it installed on Tuesday and haven't had a lot of time to get acquainted with it, but am looking forward to doing some skyping this weekend. If you would care to add my name and ID to your skype list, it is Maria rios, and my ID is ree516. Hope to talk to you soon.

Maria R.