[bct] Re: Skype

  • From: Robert Carter <r-carter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 10:04:11 -0600

Hi All,

I also enjoy skype and am interested in talking with other blind cool tech participants. If anyone wants to add me to their skype contacts, my user name is doctor-robert

Robert Carter

At 09:37 AM 2/22/2006, you wrote:

Glad you're enjoying skype. I think its become one of my favorite programs in the few weeks i've used it.
Those of us on skype should record a BCT skype podcast, or something...

 At 09:29 PM 2/21/2006, you wrote:
I'd have to agree with you, Megan.
I can't wait to try it out with others.  Maria and I are now both subscribed.