[bct] Re: Skype

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 11:09:28 -0500

Hi Megan,
I too am excited about using Skype.  I just had it installed on Tuesday and
haven't had a lot of time to get acquainted with it, but am looking forward to
doing some skyping this weekend.  If you would care to add my name and ID to
your skype list, it is Maria rios, and my ID is ree516.  Hope to talk to you

Maria R.