[bct] Re: Skype

  • From: Megan Kelly <mek55@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 10:37:18 -0500

Glad you're enjoying skype. I think its become one of my favorite programs in the few weeks i've used it.
Those of us on skype should record a BCT skype podcast, or something...

Megan

At 09:29 PM 2/21/2006, you wrote:
I'd have to agree with you, Megan.
I can't wait to try it out with others.  Maria and I are now both subscribed.
Lynnette