[bct] Re: Skype

  • From: Mike Busboom <lists@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 12:39:31 +0100

I use Skype every day and could hardly imagine life without it. If you have a broadband connection, you won't find much out there that equals Skype's voice chat quality. If you only use it to talk from computer to computer, you won't incur any additional costs. If you like the program, you might then consider purchasing additional Skype services such as voice mail or "Skype Out," a service which lets you call telephones all over the world from your computer. The program is quite accessible, too.

Good luck!

At 03:51 PM 2/21/2006, you wrote:
Hi everyone!
I was thinking of joining Skype, but I'm not sure yet. If you have an opinion on Skype, I would very much like to hear it. Thanks alot.
Sincerely, Jamie