[bct] Re: Skype

  • From: Krister Ekstrom <krister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 21:04:47 +0100

Hi Gary.
If you go to the preferences options that's under the "tools" menu there's a tab that i think is called "hot keys" for some strange reason it's called "keyboard" in Swedish. Well, if you go there there are hot keys that you can activate by checking checkboxes. You can even change those hot keys, but i haven't quite figured out how. Maybe someone else could chime in and shed some light on this?
Hope that helped a little.

skype id: thecount63

Gary O'Donoghue wrote:
I've just started using skype myself and I agree it's fantastic quality. I
haven't installed any scripts as I'[m not sure there are any available for
the current release of the skype software (version 2). One thing I can't
quite work out is how to answer a call when someone rings me?

If anyone wants to add me to their skype contacts my login name is

Gary O'Donoghue

-----Original Message----- From: blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Krister Ekstrom Sent: 21 February 2006 17:05 To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [bct] Re: Skype

Hi Jamie,
Well, for what it's worth, i think skype is very very good. The sound quality when talking between computer users is just excelent, way better than many phone programs out there, and i think that it's an extra plus to be able to call phone users around the world for a local fee. /Krister
Skype: thecount63

M. Dimitt wrote:
Hi everyone!
I was thinking of joining Skype, but I'm not sure yet. If you have an
opinion on Skype, I would very much like to hear it. Thanks alot.
 Sincerely, Jamie